Digital Project Manager
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our dynamic and growing London development team.
Based in London, our team adopt a semi-remote working culture. We work to create an inclusive working environment and a perfect work life balance for our employees. We are committed to your professional development offering training and skill enhancement where appropriate.
You will be working with our world class engineering team to manage an deliver digital projects to our clients. Experience with digital agencies / consultancies a distinct advantage.
- Project Management Skills
- Accountable for overall project management, including planning, day-to-day management, quality assurance and communication.
- Ensure that projects are rigorously managed to drive accountability and high quality
- Participate in the planning process for each project
- Manage agile (scrum & kanban) workflows ensuring that engineering teams have all the information they need and that clients are kept up-to date with project progress.
- Ensure that issues are escalated in a timely fashion and ensure that project reporting is completed regularly
- Manage client visits where necessary
- Escalation of engineering issues where necessary before they become an problem to project delivery
- Management Reporting on Project Status
- Understanding of Project Management tools such as Jira, Testrail, Confluence and communication with Slack
- Ride to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Season Ticket Loan
- Your Birthday Off